Thursday, January 1, 2015

2015 IS HERE.

Somehow another year has come and gone. =)




2014 was my first full year living in L.A. and I feel like I made some great connections and progress in my career. I got a new commercial agent, tightened up my current demo reels, took a commercial class in addition to my scene study coursework, had a speaking role on a tv show, and became SAG-Elligible (which is a great stepping stone in any actors journey).

Although I'm not one to make resolutions I of course do have some aspirations for 2015. I'd like this year to be one of family, strength, and pushing the limits. By that I mean I want to continue making my family a priority, strengthen myself through God, physically through some kind of fitness, and intellectually through language and reading more. And I want the push the limits of who I am creatively. I'm excited to get this year started.

Wanna play spot the Brandy? Check out CougarTown this upcoming Tuesday.



xoxo,

Brandy Z.