Sunday, March 22, 2015

What a week =)


Welllll opening weekend of Seven X's was a SUCCESS! I can't wait for the next two shows. We have so many talented people involved with this production that it's just an amazing thing to see it come to life. In case you missed opening weekend you can come see me this Friday at 10PM and Sunday at 2:30PM. www.sevenxs.com

It's such an interesting world being on a stage and telling a story for an audience. It's a shared experience between the actors on stage and the audience...each giving and taking from the other. The immediate and not so immediate reactions can be surprising. I feel so happy to be able to be a part of the creative arts. My hope is that after each show I've made someone pause, think, laugh, smile, consider, etc. but if that hope isn't met that's alright because I had a blast putting on the show just the same! =P


Today I had a fun and easy job of just lounging by a pool. That's another thing I love about this business is that everyday is a new adventure.


xoxo,

Brandy Z.