Saturday, January 31, 2015

Lots O' Good Stuff

Well this week has been pretty awesome!

I worked on a super fun commercial earlier in the week that I can't wait to see air. On Friday I was a stand-in for a commercial and I got to visit some really cool places in LA and in the surrounding areas. Here are a few photos from the adventure.







If you watched How to Get Away with Murder it was very tricky to spot me considering you couldn't see my whole face...See what I mean below. =P


But hey Glee was a bit easier on the eyes. But if you missed that one then here are some screen shots.




I've got a callback self-tape video to submit tomorrow as well as some voice over auditions 
(WHOO HOO) . 

I'm hoping February keeps the momentum going!

I like to keep progressing towards something, whether that is the end of a good book, completing a class, or just submitting to various acting gigs through casting sites. The work is always there to do it's simply a matter of doing it. Once you've turned the first page it gets easier to keep pushing through. 

So, let's keep it moving through the weekend. =D

xoxo,

Brandy Z.