Sunday, April 12, 2015

April Action!

It feels great to back in LA after some time back home with family and friends. I had a fun theater audition today and have a film audition tomorrow. Plus, I'm looking forward to my voice over session tomorrow and scene study class!

This weekend I am so excited for my encore performance in Seven X's. I thought my last show was two weeks ago but thankfully with all the support and good reviews we were able to schedule 3 more performances. SO, April 18th at 8PM will be my night back on stage. Tickets are avail at www.sevenxs.com

In addition, a short film called "2 Hours" that I acted in a little while ago has been accepted into the 2015 LA Thriller Film Festival! I want to say CONGRATULATIONS to everyone involved (especially Andres and Jessi!) . April 26th 4PM-6PM "2 Hours" will hit the screen.




xoxo,

Brandy Z.